Is it wrong of me?

Lately I've been really thinking about having another baby. But....I just had one 4 months ago. I know it would be soon, but I just love being a mom so much, and I really want them to be close together. Idk, is it wrong to feel this way? Am I crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• No you're not crazy, and it's not wrong to feel this way, plenty of people do :). I would say talk to your DH/SO and if he agrees then go for it, I had mine closer together, they weren't planned, but it's worked out well and my 7 and 8 yr olds are really close. But have a good think about it first. Good Luck with this.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 3:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• It's not crazy at all! My son is almost 4 months and my husband and I have thought about having another one very soon. It might be crazy for a few years having them so close but I think it will be great as they get older!
    Anonymous

• It isn't crazy....look at all the people who are only a year or so older or younger than siblings! I think it is important to know that it will be hard for a while, but if you are really up for it then it is fine!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 4:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Nah, it's not crazy. Me and my sister are 15 months apart and we were best friends growing up and shared everything, clothing included at one point. I think it's great to have a sibling close in age, because I have another sister who was several yrs younger than us and she never had anyone really and now we're grown while she's 14.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2008