Have your vital signs ever decreased during pregnancy?

I went to my first OB visit and was nervous so I was expecting a little higher than normal vital signs. My average BP is 110/70 and pulse is usually a pretty steady 60.

When the nurse took my vitals I was in shock! My bp was 90/58 and my pulse was 48. The doctor was not even concerned, he was actually complementing me on my healthy vital signs.

I then went to work, and as a nurse I rechecked my vitals just to be sure. They were about the same as at the OB. So... I want to know if you have ever experienced this during your pregnancy?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 6:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Uh ...Yea, Unfortunately I kept passing out!
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 9:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• mine did that too. totally crazy. but when my bp went up to what was normal thats when the Dr was concerned
    jen.c

Answer by jen.c at 9:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2008