Long day today. Was it long for you too?

I could not let the kids out and dh took my car to work. We have people working outside our house today. So I did my best to keep the kids out of their way. They are not happy being cooped up, and neither am I.

pookiekins34

Asked by pookiekins34 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• very very very very long day store and screaming baby and a older lady to come up and say did you spank your child to make him act this way and he is a year old just put the iceing on a day just rite
    tjmommy2010

Answer by tjmommy2010 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• yah its been a lon day.....this day is bluh! I hope yours gets better tho! :)
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 5:13 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• So far DD1 has destroyed another tube of toothpaste and broken her dresser drawers. DD2 is sleeping peacefully though. DH just now woke up and left the house.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 5:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• My day feels about average. I did cancel an appointment today, so I could grab a nap - before I picked my son up from school, and then I went to work. My answer might have been different with less sleep! :-) My week has been going by- very fast, though. I think it is "getting away" from me!!

Bostonsbest

Answer by Bostonsbest at 6:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• yes very ,glad it is calming down finally!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2011