Does Your DH or SO?

My DH sometimes plays to much to the point that he makes me angry. Today he tried pulling me out of my chair to see what I was wearing. As he pulled on my arm the chair I was sitting in flew from under me and I landed on the floor hurting my left leg. He's trying to make it better by screaming my baby and I'm sitting there about in tears. When he pulled the chair away my hair got tangled in it cause it's a captain chair. It pulled some of my hair out. I was so mad I hit him till i was tired then ran to the bathroom and cried. Why do they play so much. All I wanted to do was play my sims 3 game. He had been bugging me since he came in from cutting grass. I know he was just trying to be affectionate but sometimes his playing gets on my nerves! Anyone else know what I'm talking about. I also told him our relationship was over in the heat of the moment. We've been together 16 years you think this childish horse playing would decrease some. It's like having another child with the three we have together! Stressed out and angry still!

suelo74

Asked by suelo74 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband thinks it funny to bug me too...but if I mess with him he gets all pissy. But he has never actually hurt me. One day I just kept messing with him till he got the point.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Sounds like he wanted some attention. He was practically begging for it by his actions. Do you like it when he chooses games over you?
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 4:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• No, he doesn't play like that. From the get go, if he played too much I have a panic attack. That freaks him out, and he doesn't know what to do. The first time it happened he was tickling me, and we were at my mom's. He was so upset. I think it happens because my ex-husband was abusive. It's been over 16 years now, but that hasn't gone away.
    I can be laughing, then all of a sudden have a panic attack. IDK why. I hate it, really HATE it. Sounds like your hubby has no boundaries. That sucks.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• My BIL does that to my sister and it pisses her off! Then they end up fighting. He teases her and thinks it's funny, even though he is the only one laughing. Then he gets mad because she doesn't think it's funny. You would think after all this time he would know what makes her laugh and what makes her mad.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• @ dmdblleb In the past he has chosen games over me that's how I picked up playing games. I couldn't beat him so I joined him. There's days we sit in the same room playing our own games and forget about each other. He's also a sims 3 junkie we've been playing it for the past few days together. I don't mind giving him attention but there's better ways to get it from me. As long as we've been together I thought he'd know by now. A kiss, a compliment, hell get naked and see if he doesn't get my attention. Lol Thanks ladies for sharing!
    suelo74

Comment by suelo74 (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Giving TreeMommy there's a new one that came out yesterday Generations. I can't wait to get it.
    suelo74

Comment by suelo74 (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Mine doesn't play quite like that, his is generally harmeless, but his playing still drives me crazy. He does thinks like sing as LOUD as he possibly can, or tickle me (even though I hate being tickled, and he knows it). I laugh and he says, "See, you like it!" Which just pisses me off more. I have to put my foot down and tell him to stop, then he tells me I can't take a joke. Ok, seriously, grow up! LOL
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I've been tortured with singing as well! Loud music, having him ask 50,000 questions. He reminds me of an annoying brother. Lol
    suelo74

Comment by suelo74 (original poster) at 5:33 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• me and my boyfriend used to wrestle lol he loves that i like playing around like that(i guess his ex's were to wussy to play around like that lol), but we always end up getting tired and grumpy XD even now when im pregnant i always jump on him when he's laying on his side and try to get him out of bed in the morning lol
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 6:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Yes it really irks me too sometimes they just don't get it.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2011