21 weeks tomorrow...what should i be expecting?

what should i be expecting for the next couple of weeks? any changes? or pretty much everything is gonna be the same as this week?

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 3:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It was the same for me..
    Anonymous

• You should feel the baby moving around more. Getting your energy back. Heartburn and cravings, round ligament pain, maybe a little nesting.
    I'm about 26 weeks, so I just went through that and am still going through it.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 3:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I'll be 22 weeks Thursday and I've starting feeling the baby move a bit more. I have terrible heartburn. My sciatic nerve kills me on most days. And my belly button feels like it's "stretching" even though I don't have a cute baby bump yet.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2008