Anyone else dislike play dough?

Lol

MLM0503

Asked by MLM0503 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I despise it worth a passion. The only time my little ones are allowed to use it is when we are camping.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• It's lots of fun, if you're a kid. It's also hard to get out of carpets, and smells kinda funny.
    MissKathleen297

Answer by MissKathleen297 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Hate playdough. I've never let them buy it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:13 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I hate it!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• DD loves it. She is so creative and i love seeing the things she creates from it. It smells terrible and it gets stuck in the carpet sometimes but its all worth it.
    Anonymous

• Now that my youngest no longer tries to eat it I don't mind it too much. When the kids want to play with it I just make sure to have everything else out of the way and confine them (and all the mess) to the kitchen until it's all cleaned up.
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 5:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I don't like it either. My dd liked playing with it at preschool, so I let her play with it at home, but I hated how all the small pieces were all over the place, so I had her play with it outside. I don't like the way it smells either!
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 5:34 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• It has pros & cons I wouldn't say I hate it or dislike it.....kids have fun with it just have to keep an eye on them & make sure THEY clean up their mess after.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I actually like the way it smells. Pretty much hate everything else about it though. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:05 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I have substituted playdoh with peanut butter playdoh. Then they can not only play with it but eat it. It's also a great on the go snack. :)
    jhg374

Answer by jhg374 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2011