So people tell me whats the difference between LOVE and IN LOVE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• You can love anyone..your family your friends...but to be in love with someone is a whol diff. feeling to care about someone on that deeper level that you can't imagine your life without them and want to share your life with them and just the thought of them makes you smile...that's to be in love.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• in regards to still loving but not being "in love" with your so/husband- i personally feel that means that you no longer desire them in a romantic way, however still care deeply for their well being and possibly for their friendship.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I love my ex to death. I want nothing but the best for him. I would probably take a bullet for him. But I don't want to be married to the man. I have a man right now that I am perfectly happy living the rest of my life with. But sometimes I want to shoot a bullet at him. JK.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 5:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Does it matter, really?! Having love in your life temporarily or permanently - is something to be celebrated! The strong human emotional connection that is inherent in us - is the best feeling in the world! I'm a true romantic, and I feel that love should not be analyzed - but enjoyed!
    Bostonsbest

Answer by Bostonsbest at 5:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I used to think being in love was something that you only seen in the movies...I love lots of people, but am only in love with one person that I have been with 14yrs...I dont seriously believe it would or could have lasted that long if I was not in love! Being in love is enduring what ever hardships there are!
    jodilara

Answer by jodilara at 5:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• "In love" generally refers to romantic love, like love with someone you're dating, married to, etc. That strong feeling of affection, longing to see him, missing him when he's gone, wanting to make him happy and of course, the romance parts. It varies from person to person, but it's a different bond than you have with kids, family, or chocolate.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 6:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• anng.atlanta said it best!!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2011