Trying to conceive baby #2! any advice? It's very stressful on a chronic worryer!

KimBaker

Asked by KimBaker at 5:35 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• have sex when you're ovulating

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I too am a worrier and all I can say is try not think about it as hard as it is, have lots of sex, have fun, eat well & good luck : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Thanks sarasmommy777 glad to know I'm not the only one who worries constantly! I guess I'm mainly just worried about that disappointment of not conceiving each month.
    KimBaker

Comment by KimBaker (original poster) at 6:35 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• RELAX!! Stress/worry is bad for the equation!!
    Have fun!! Don't have a "goal" in mind for the sex, just have fun like any other time!
    suemayonline

Answer by suemayonline at 9:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Thanks everyone! I will try to not stress about it! I'm suppose to have my period in a couple of days, so wish me luck!! =) Hopefully I will be late.. haha!
    KimBaker

Comment by KimBaker (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Strange as it may seem...pineapple core and all are great for conceiving and before surgeries. The pineapple has unique properties, juice it! otherwise the core is too chewy.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 1:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to find perfect time to conceive a boy or a girl

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 11:41 AM on Jun. 10, 2011