And I thoguht whail tale was tacky

So, I do normally wear thong underwear, but i wear it under what im wearing hence underwear. I was at the beach today and there was a woman a mom, wearing a thong bikini. So was probably 40ish, dont get me wrong she had a cute figure very tiny with cute curves, the best part is she was with her two kids, 2 boys, one was probably 6 or 7 and the older one was my step sons age prob 15 or 16, I was like omg, like its not tough enough that he has to hear all the boys say his mom is hott he has to walk around with her in a thong with her butt totally exposed, omg!!! I felt for him, yes she was cute and in great shape but really, your at the beach with your teenage son, not a romote island on your honeymoon, what do you guys think?

KaylaSTAR87

Asked by KaylaSTAR87 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• I usually try to be open to the idea that some people are not as uptight about bodies and sexuality as others, but good lord...when it comes to having your ass out in public, I'm going to have to agree with you!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• That has to be embarassing for her kids. She shouldn't do it.
    I had a great figure too but I would NEVER wear a thong bikini. NEVER. There is nothing attractive about letting your whole butt hang out there naked. I don't know ANYONE who likes to see a woman in a thong bikini/ UGH.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 5:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• ew ew ew.... ew..... what more needs to be said... i hate that. ew
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• being a teenager is hard enough- don't need to add fuel to the fire- especially for teenage boys!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 6:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Oh how embarrassing!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:31 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I wouldnt do it, but far be it for me to judge someone on what they choose to wear on a public beach. There are some families where nudity and showing off their bodies is not considered taboo.

Answer by gemgem at 6:32 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I think it is in poor taste to put your child (or step child) in any situation that could lead to teasing or worse - bullying.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Ya, gross. Who wants to see their moms ass? Does she want to look at her kids asses? Don't think so.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:16 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I think that at a certain age that a women needs to be more modest even if she has the curves especially when you have teenage boys. It send out a bad signal to the teen and he for sure don't like it. Sometime if I show to much cleveage my son lets me know about it. It's ok to be sexy but for your husband not everyone and a one piece suit would be cute i'm sure.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2011