Men! Can't live w/him and can't live w/out him

Okay, I am living w/my SO - we have a computer its out in the living room, free to see who we are talking to on FB - he has alot of "female" friends, anways, he will be online talking to his friends, I really don't care, I am like, hey, if you can find someone who is going to put up w/your shit go for it...Lol - he is a great guy, don't get me wrong - just a WTF moment and I am hoping you guys can help me out here. I was talking to a friend of mine on FB and my SO kept looking over my shoulder reading what I was writing to him - we were talking about attending a fundraiser for a mutual friend of ours, etc... this person knows I am involved and so does all the other guys I talk too....Anyways, my SO makes a HUGE deal about me being online all the time, lol, NOT and that he doesn't like me talking to guys but however he can spend most of the night "chatting" too. So, how do I make him realize that he is putting a double standard on our relationship? I don't even like being online anymore - I haven't done anything to earn any mistrust in our relationship. Oh, he tells me he isn't insecure or jealous. Thanks, Ladies!!!

PatriciaofMN

Asked by PatriciaofMN at 5:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• he may be just getting insecure and i know this may be bitchy or what ever its called but maybe he has done something that he is starting to point the finger at you to turn it off him, just a thought you know your relatonship and thats the only thing that matters!!!! he may like i said be getting to the point where he is actually thinking about the fact you talk to other guys and getting jeaolous. GL
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• You just tell him to grow up and shut up.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• maybe everytime hes on the internet at crazy like he does. then say hey i trust you but thats how you treat me and i just wanted to show you.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 5:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• act crazy lol
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 5:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Oh, I have, believe me...
    PatriciaofMN

Comment by PatriciaofMN (original poster) at 5:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Thanks for the bump!
    PatriciaofMN

Comment by PatriciaofMN (original poster) at 6:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• You are both playing with fire.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2011