When did you start having a noticeable baby bump?

This is my second baby...and I am 16.5 weeks. Today when I was getting a pedicure the little chinese lady asked if I was pregnant. :) So it's noticeable now! lol She was nice about it too haha

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• WIth my first,it was at about 4 months. With my second, it was earlier. Have fun and congratulations!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 5:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I feel like I have one at 10 weeks but to others it really just looks like I'm super full.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 5:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• 12 weeks I'm pretty petite though
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• it was around 4 mo with the first one, the second was probably about 3 mo...
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• About 2 or 3 months. I was alll belly, I couldn't hide it even if I wanted to! lol good luck!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I felt like I did at 8 weeks (lmao) but that is because usually my stomach goes inward so not having the inward tummy made me feel pregnant.... I was so small at the end people thought I was 20 weeks when I was 38 weeks and because I finally had a normal looking stomach nobody asked! I'm that person that can't gain a pound even eating mcdonalds 4 meals a day for 3 months or looses 3 pounds somehow by eating a pizza. How I got pregnant is a mystery to both me and DH!!!

Congrats on the baby!!! Have you felt any movement yet?
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I am 33 weeks, and people are still surprised when I tell them Im pregnant. And even more surprised when I say Im 8 months along! I am showing, but Im a bit overweight so apparently its hard to tell. I can tell... because to me its like this enormous basketball in place of my tummy, but for some reason, others just think Im fat. I hate it!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I didn't show til I was 5 months 1st time, maybe a few wks sooner the 2d time.
    suemayonline

Answer by suemayonline at 9:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2011