How often did you...

call in when pregnant? I have done it 2x so far in the 28 weeks I have been pregnant but boy, I feel like doing it everyday. Should I feel guilty? I am not one to call in for no reason normally, but I just feel I need a break sometimes and think I deserve it lol.

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 3:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• oh hehe you mean call in from work..lol a little slow today, I would probably do it too if I were working during this pregnancy.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• not once... at the end of my pregnancy (week 37) left work early for a routine check up, didnt go back till 2 weeks after the baby was born.. I was on the verge of pre-clampsia.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Lol-I giess I didnt specify. Glad you got it. Yes, call in from work:) I am having a slow day too!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Just once.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 3:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I never did.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 3:48 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• never called in sick during my first pregnancy. Actually i picked up as many hours as i could. But I did have to have my fiance call a couple times though and let them know i was puking and when i was done i'd be in. But I only worked four about 3 months with this pregnancy and unfortuantely had to call in 2 times in those 3 months. But now i'm a stay at home mom and sometimes i wish i could stay in bed sick, but my daughter wouldn't appreciate that.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 4:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2008