When are you suppose to start showing?

how many months did it take in your pregnancy to start showing a belly?

mami101711

Asked by mami101711 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• every person and every pregnancy is different.. some show early some dont show till late. i started showing at 4 months with my daughter and 3 with my son. people with 2 or more babies inside would prob show earlier
    Anonymous

• thanks im goin on three months and im already getting a belly was just freaking me out
    mami101711

Comment by mami101711 (original poster) at 6:13 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Depends on the person! I dont show for a long time, but some people show as soon as they get a positive test! LOL!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 6:16 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• i am on my 3rd pregnancy & with this last one I started showing quic & alot! I havent told many people, but people are starting to notice bc my belly is getting so big
    BrandiM189

Answer by BrandiM189 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• im almost 5mo preg and you cant tell im preg but i have a friend that is 3mo and looks like she is farther along than me. it just depends but the less you stretch and the smaller you stay the easy it is to lose baby weight..
    Marie141

Answer by Marie141 at 12:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2011