Twins...

so i was at this party about a week ago and i meet this really great guy my problem is hes a twin and i cant tell him and his brother apart then even dress alike so the last time i was with him i marked his arm with a sharpie when i gave him a hug hello but now the mark is gone and im going over his house tonight ;) i dont want to mess up and "fool around" with the wrong twin what in gods name do i do...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• That is to cute. I do not know. Maybe remember something you were talking about with him.
    Anonymous

• The guy you're supposed to be with will probably answer the door and if he goes in for a kiss, mark him again. That's what I would do.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• stay away!! What kind of an adult dresses the same as their twin!? Thats for kids!!

good luck:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 6:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• treat them the same.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• lol if they look that much alike they probably get it a lot so just be upfront with him. the more you get to know him, the easier it will be to tell them apart because of their personalities. but lol yeah thats odd that they dress the same XD
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 7:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• you know his name right?
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• LOL I dunno, I guess you need to find a way to tell them apart. I hope they are not messing with you.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I'd also wonder about someone who still dresses like his twin! And if you don't "fool around" there's no issue! You ought to gradually learn how to tell them apart, coz they aren't really exactly the same, somehow--you'll see.
    suemayonline

Answer by suemayonline at 9:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2011