Why am I always so suspicious?

Every time he say "Im working late" or "I have to work all weekend" which happens basically ALL the time, I automatically think hes just shacking up with some chick. I never voice these issues to him because I find it completely ridiculous, but it drives me nuts. Is he? He has come very close to messing around on me more than a few times, all while intoxicated... but that was a long time ago, and we have worked through it. Im 8 months prego, fat and getting fatter. Maybe thats why? Or maybe he is... I dont know. But its really annoying that I always have these terrible feelings, then Im bitchy at him and he really has no clue what my problem is and just chalks it up to hormones. Eh, all this worrying is exhausting me. How do I not worry about it?

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 6:31 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I would be suspicious as well if it were me.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:33 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• If something doesn't feel right then its probably not right. Drive by there, call the work # just to see if he's there. Check his paycheck stubs and see if he's getting overtime, keep track of his hrs yourself and compare to the hrs his pay stub says.

You could also ask him. Tell him how you are feeling.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 6:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I would just ask him straight up
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• ASK HIM. Pull no punches. If you cannot trust him, then the relatiosnhip is in danger anyway.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2011