How can i lose my baby weight?

I had 2 kids one after another so i never have any time to work out. How can i lose weight while taking care of 2 kids at the same time? especially in my thighs lol...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Whenever your sitting down do those thigh crunches, maybe you can get that thighmaster thing?
    Anonymous

• I lost 10 lbs in 1 month..no drugs, no stimulants, no herbs/fruit, no working out, no calorie counting, no STARVING!
    Let me know if you want to know how.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My youngest is 5months on christmas eve and i have lost all my baby weight, with the exercise my 5 children take out on me that enough to do me in, i push the trolleys and buggies etc around and that is good exercise while doing your job at the same time, if not maybe you could try different diets etc.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 4:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• low carb low sugar diet doesnt even require exercising.
    danahake

Answer by danahake at 5:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2008