very upset about this topic...i need some good advice... =(

my bf wont stop bugging me about sex...i dont want SEX. its not that he doesnt turn me on..its just that i dont want sex...i tried to tell him that i just dont want it..it doesnt feel good for me and he keeps getting pissed about it..i told him "Our relationship isnt JUST about sex" and he says he knows that but he makes it out like thats what it is..

i dont like to put my mouth down there nor do i like to touch them sorry TMI...

but im just one of those people who during pregnancy dont want sex....what should i do about this whole situation =[

its making me upset!

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 3:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• whew i know how you feel sex just hurts for me i have never orgasmed it really sux but my bf insists on it
    Anonymous

• no affence to my bf but i dont like how it feels anymore...=[
    i used to LOVE having sex with him..now i just dont like it =[ and i feel mean cuz of it
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I couldn't have sex with my husband while I was pregnant. I found that if I pleased him orally a couple times a week, he was totally fine. You should so something to help him. I know you don't want to have sex, but come on....give him a little something..poor guy.
    Even if it's once a month...
    Anonymous

• Even when I don't want it, I'll do it for him sometimes. I can't "get mine" in the shower but he loves it, so I'll do that for him. I like being close to him and doing something just for him.
    Anonymous

• I'm 21 weeks and I don't really want sex either but I have to tell ya, if you don't give your man regular sex (or oral sex), they will make your life miserable. I know mine does! If he gets some regularly, he's not such a bear. That alone, is worth it to me!
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i must be crazy, i want sex...like all the time, but my guy feels uncomfortable, hes afarid to lay on the baby funny or "poke" something he shouldnt lol.
    Anonymous

• I think you should do something to keep the flame there. Otherwise it will be gone for good and he won't want it from you one day.
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 5:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• difficult subject on one hand you shouldt force yourself to anything you don't want to do but on the other hand your bf needs love too! I think you should check some websites for tips about how pregnancy affects your lovelife and what to do about it.

I believe I saw an article pnmag.com and fitpregnancy.com

good luck
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 6:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I get your feelings. I really do. Men create sperm every day. It has to come out one way or the other. As it builds up, their sex drive gets stronger and stronger. Sometimes, it hurts because it needs to come out. This is the info my DH gave me. So when hes in need, I do whatever I can to relieve him. I don't always have to perform. I just help him out. Showers good. You gotta get past not touching it. Oral sex is not for everyone, but theres nothing wrong with touching it. It feels like skin. Part of maturity is both parties being respectful of one anothers feelings and needs and talking about it. If you help him out, then most likely, he will not bug you so much. He probably will take it any way he can get it at this point...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2008