My B/P is 115/98 and my P is 103 what can I do to get it down and feel better..

marie1326

Asked by marie1326 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Health

• Is this a set of vitals when you've been resting? Just diet and moderate exercise.
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 7:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• yes i've been sitting at work all day.. I get up for a drink and all most passed out and thats why i took my B/P
    marie1326

Comment by marie1326 (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• It may just have been from sitting but I'd start by taking your blood pressure at the same time every day. If it remains high you should probably go have it taken at the Dr and your cholesterol etc. Diet and exercise is the first step. You can even do it at your desk. At least get us and stretch several times a day.
    Hopefully that will get it down. If not you might have to be on meds.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• thanks so much for you help... I have taking it 4 times today and it hasnt gone down my doc just called me back and said to go in tomorrow and see her.. thanks again
    marie1326

Comment by marie1326 (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• diet and exercise--avoid stress
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I eat super healthy and exercise 3/4 times a week!!! but stress thats my life story.. my ex is nothing but stress in my life... he the father to my 1st two kids and dont think I should have this baby but thats not up to him i keep trying to tell him...
    marie1326

Comment by marie1326 (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2011