boys 1st b-day

In 3 months it is my sons 1st b-day and baptizm i want to throw a bigger party because it is his baptizm also but i dont know what the theme should be ??

janetteluv

Asked by janetteluv at 12:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• So, you are celebrating at the same time. I don't think you should let the baptism sway your ideas for a theme. I would just go with whatever theme you want for the 1st birthday.
    momofana82

Answer by momofana82 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• We live cross country from our families so we also needed to combine baptism and birthday. We just set up different areas and decorated one with the birthday theme and one with baptism...he even had 2 cakes. You can never have too much cake!LOL As far as the themes Pick out what ever he is currently in to. We went to a party store and let our little guy choose. Hope it is a blast!!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 1:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• MY SON'S NAME IT'S NOAH. SO I'LL THROWING A NOAH'S ARK BIRTHDAY PARTY... AIN'T THAT CUTE?
    VERONICACP

Answer by VERONICACP at 11:30 AM on Jun. 23, 2008