Men?

Why do most men not show their emotions? I just wish I knew what they were thinking!

shsutterfield08

Asked by shsutterfield08 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Men are such uncomplicated species that they are the most complicated. If that makes since they make the most simple things hard.
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Some do and they get bashed for that too
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Most men have been taught not to show their feeling or express them because this is weak. I am doing everything in my power to teach my 4 yr old son to express his feelings especially as his dad and I have recently divorced. I think being able to share feelings openly and honestly is crucial to a strong and happy relationship.
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 9:21 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Not all men are like this. I think it has to do with the way they were raised. And, I DO NOT want to know what they are thinking!!!! LOL
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 2:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I convinced myself long ago I don't need to know what a man is thinking, mainly because 99% of men think with the little head......and seeing that it is the "little" head we already know what it's thinking. LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• It is natural for most. My dh is still a mystery to me. : ) Don't try to drag it out of him if it's not his nature to share his thoughts. It will only make him upset.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2011