what does that have to do with anything??

I just joined cafemom and someone said I am fake because i dont have any profile views, what does that have anything to do with it? I dont really understand, but maybe theres somethign im missing? How do i get profile views?

Karen_evans60

Asked by Karen_evans60 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Has nothing to do with it.. you are not fake well I will look at your profie that is how you get profile views. unless your profile is private..
    JamiesMom08

Answer by JamiesMom08 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• There are alot of trolls on cafemom who make multiple profiles and the "extra" ones dont have views or groups so sometimes ppl just assume youre someone fake or with an extra name. Just join some groups and make some friends and that shouldnt happen, and ignore the mean ppl.

Answer by gemgem at 3:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Yeah just join some groups, write a few journals, make some friends...
    Anonymous

• I checked your profile.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 3:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• ok..you come in and start all kinds of drama and then to top it all off you have 1 picture , no friends and no info...
    hmm...i think you are a fake..or a troll.
    Then you go around begging for friends and profile views?? Puhleeeeze...
    Anonymous