How to get the romance back?

My husband and I are both 24 years old we have two children and I feel as if theres no spark there anymore. We rarely have alone time and when we do were so tired that all we do is go to bed. Ive been so stressed lately with just having a miscarriage and just life in general I am feening for the love and support of my husband. I just dont know what or how to go along getting some to alone with him even if it is just a conversation alone. Any word of advice?

shsutterfield08

Asked by shsutterfield08 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Remember your life before children, reignite that spark by remembering, and activate after the kids are sleep! caresses are a great way to relax and get in the mood.....

Answer by older at 7:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Find a sitter and go for a weekend getaway. Stay at a nice B&B where your only concern is where to eat lunch and dinner. It doesn't have to be far away, just an hour or two drive. Stroll around together doing nothing but talking and enjoying each others' company.

Answer by Bmat at 7:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• get the kids in bed earlier?
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 8:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I wish people would listen to these stories. Maybe they would not have kids so early. It's NEVER easy on a marriage once you have 2-3 kids. Your life is put on hold until the kids are old enough to do things on their own and then you realize you have a teenager. Then it starts all over again. To make the best of it you need to get a babysitter and do date nights or even weekends away. It is probably a good idea to go to couples therapy also so you don't drift to far apart. Keep the lines of communication open whatever ou do.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• All marriages go through this. You are a young couple. After having a child and especially a miscarriage ( I've had two) life gets hectic and depressing sometimes. It will get better in time. Could you have your parents or your in-laws watch the kids awhile or some night and give yourselves some alone time? I hope so.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2011