Help! Pants won't stay up!! adult content

PLEASE tell me that I am not the only one with this problem. I have two kids. 2 C-section kids. I now have extra "matter" in the mid-section and a lip over the indented scar. And, I can't, for the life of me, get pants to stay up anymore! My legs and but are toned and thin, but I am 10 pounds over where I should be. Any weight I lose seems to come off of the legs and butt more.

Does the lollipop shape go away? Will I ever wear pants again?

So depressed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I have had 4 c-sections. Are you trying to wear low-rise pants? You might have to try a higher rise...maybe a mid-rise would be a compromise between low-rise and "mom" pants? My first c-section was an emergency so my scar goes from belly button to about 1 inch below top of pubic bone. I find that most pants that fit my hips are WAY too big at the waist. I am able to alter my own pants since I sew. You may have to get someone who can alter your pants for you. Some dry cleaners do alterations or ask around to friends and neighbors. Someone may be able to fix them for you or know someone who could.
    Mim4

Answer by Mim4 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2011