MY STEPSONS MOTHER ABSOLUTLEY HATES ME EVEN AFTER 3 YRS. IS THIS NORMAL?

IM AFRAID THAT MY STEPSON WILL BE FORCED TO CHOOSE SIDES AND THINGS ARE REAL AKWARD WHEN HIS MOTHER IS AROUND. HE DOSENT WANT TO SPEAK AND HIS MANNERS GO OUT THE WINDOW. MY 5YR OLD STEPSON EVEN LIED TO HIS MOTHER AND TOLD HER ONE DAY THAT I SPANKED HIM. I NEVER TOUCHED HIM IN MY LIFE JUST FOR THAT REASON ALONE. SO SINCE IM IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE FIELD I CAN'T AFFORD TO HAVE ANY ISSUES LIKE THAT. AND IF I ASK TO SPEAK WITH HIS MOTHER SHE CURSES ME OUT AND REFUSES TO LET ME AND HIS DAD SEE HIM. I WANT TO BELIEVE SHE IS JEALOUS BUT WHY? SHOULD I JUST LET TIME RIDE AND LET HER COME TO HER SENSES OR IS THERE NOTHING I CAN DO?? ITS REALLY BOTHERING ME!!!!

Delilahzmummy

Asked by Delilahzmummy at 7:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I am in the same boat as you girl. My ss is turning 5 this year and I have been with my dh 4 years. No matter what is a tough situation and sometimes babymamas are just resentful or hateful.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• to anonymous me and my husband have been together for 3 yrs and been married for 2yrs. when we got together he and his babysmother were not together. so no we didnt cheat together, and they wernt together because she rufused to let him visit his son. its a big messy ass situation. but now that the kids are gettin older they are gonna notice the tension. i jus wanna b the bigger person and squash the beef.
    Delilahzmummy

Comment by Delilahzmummy (original poster) at 1:28 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Screw her!!! Tell her to get a life of her own n move on!!!
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 1:47 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I FEEL SOO MUCH BETTER BECAUSE I CANT SEE MYSELF ARGUING WITH THIS GIRL FOR THE REST OF MY BABIES LIFE. AND I KNO WHEN A WOMAN IS TRULY HAPPY SHE HAS REASON TO BE EVIL BECAUSE IT DOSENT MATTER.
    Delilahzmummy

Comment by Delilahzmummy (original poster) at 1:50 AM on Jun. 2, 2011