Please tell me my kid isn't the only one who has done this....tmi adult content

I had her playing on the floor and the room was dark because my 2 year old is sleeping. I heard her gaging and look she completely shit out of her diaper and all over the floor and ATE a handful it was all over her face! Then she was going back for seconds?!?!? WHYYYY would she do this....I swear only my kid, I'm going to tell her first boyfriend she ate poop hehe. oh shes 9 months.

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 8:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Both of my boys did... my youngest even tried to eat a dog turd while we were at the park. lol Soooo glad they've all outgrown that phase.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• lol! im sorry mama but the way you put it made me giggle....my baby girl did that too......idk why lol they just dont know better.
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 8:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• It's funny now wasn't when it happened..okay it kinda was I called my mom freaking out. I didn't know if I had to take her to the doctor or something she just started laughing at me lol
    letlovegrow2524

Comment by letlovegrow2524 (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• lol its ok i freaked out to but i called the hospital it was my first baby and everyone was either at work or gone!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 8:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Luckily I haven't had it happen to any of mine, but I've heard of others that have. You can tell her bf, but without photos she can deny it...lol
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Remember mommy at that age EVERYTHING goes in the mouth.. Poop is not excluded :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• apparently lol...yuck!
    letlovegrow2524

Comment by letlovegrow2524 (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• i lucked out w/ my oldest...she never ate it, but she sure played with it! gotta love the "everything goes in the mouth" stage!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• According to my mom, at that age, she once found me "painting" the hallway with the contents of my loaded diaper. I had also painted myself. Those are the times when you fill up the tub and dump them in, put all the clothes into a plastic sack for daddy to deal with, sit down, laugh/cry/giggle/moan, and look down at that little face smiling at you and wondering what just happened.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 3:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2011