Wow tornadoes in Massachusetts?

Any moms in Ma?

4 deaths confirmed..

This is very odd in this state. I lived in Ma most of my life and do not ever recall tornadoes. Im sure there has been but this is crazy. hope everyone is safe

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I remember one coming through when I was in about 3rd grade.... late 70s
    Anonymous

• Wow...I was born in the 80s and cant say i remember anything like this. except one time there was a random tornado watch and it passed fairly quickly (mids 90's)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Its gonna be a crazy year with some crazy weather it looks like. I hope everyone stays safe! I've seen the devastation here in Alabama and It breaks my heart to hear that more people have lost their lives
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 9:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I lived there until I was 12 (I was born in 87) and never remembered having any. I have a lot of family still there..I hope they stay safe! I live in TN and we have them all the time here and in AL (we live really close to the state line) and it is not fun!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• We had a tornado alert in some parts of NJ yesterday so when I heard a tornado hit Mass I was not surprised. The weather has changed so much over the years. No one is safe from tornados anymore...
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 8:41 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• There was some there in the 90's.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:48 AM on Jun. 2, 2011