Were you told the wrong gender of your baby? how many weeks were you, when did you find out the right gender?

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 9:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was told twin girls...did not find out until the delivery...oops...twin boys! Every ultrasound until the end I was told girls!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 9:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Told at 22 weeks it was a boy. Told at birth it was a girl.
    Anonymous

• The 1st pregnancy they couldnt even tell what I was having and I had a feeling it was a boy and I was right , this pregnancy I have a feeling it's a girl and they told me I'm having a girl when I was 22 weeks. :) hopefully they are right bc I have been buying girl stuff.
    wildcatsgurl06

Answer by wildcatsgurl06 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• omg... that is crazy! i ask because i was told a boy at 15 weeks prego, which is really early. i have another u/s scheduled next week. my dh is so worried they're going to change it cause we have 2 girls... lol
    Mel_in_PHX

Comment by Mel_in_PHX (original poster) at 9:27 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• also if you don't know and they can't tell the gender of the baby just buy neutral stuff like yellows and stuff that looks like it could be for either thats what I did with the boy.
    wildcatsgurl06

Answer by wildcatsgurl06 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I agree with wildcat...just buy neutral clothing and hope for a healthy baby. If it turns out to be a girl your husband will just have to adjust:)
    Annasofia

Answer by Annasofia at 9:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• 15 weeks is pretty much impossible to tell - the genetalia doesn't form until 16 weeks.
    Anonymous

• @ Anonymous at 10:34 PM .... that is false info with my experience. my doc zoomed in on the pic and explained what he was looking at so.....
    Mel_in_PHX

Comment by Mel_in_PHX (original poster) at 12:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2011