strech marks and surgery?

how much does it cost to do the surgery to make the strech marks desapear ?does it hurt?and is it really true that you dont see it anymore?i have them in my belly from my pregnancy....is there anything else that i could do ?
thanks

tigernina

Asked by tigernina at 3:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• well if you get surgery you'll just have an even more noticeable scar.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I had an emergency c-section and it left a huge red scar acrossmy abdomen. When I had some medically necessary surgery a few years later, I mentioned to the surgeon that I'd like to get rid of it and she said no problem. She cut above and below it, thus removing the scar completely. It healed properly this time and there is only a thin white line there that is almost invisible. It didn't hurt (or cost) anymore than just the regular surgery would have and I'm happy with it. Got rid of some of the extra, stretched skin and stretch marks, too!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:38 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I dont know about the surgery, but I hear great things about Bio Oil. I havent been able to find any though. I hear its expensive, but it works. Hope I helped!
    2CuteBoys315

Answer by 2CuteBoys315 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• BEFORE YOU HAVE SURGERY, Try AVON Professional Stretch Mark Smoother
    www.youravon.com/dustydunn
    DustyD.

Answer by DustyD. at 10:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2008