What workout have you had the best results with?

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 9:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• well i jst started using the jullian micheals one for begginers ... she is also the one on biggest loser ... but I plan on getting P90X because everyone i have talked to that has used it has had awesome results so i want to try that one but i am doing good with this new one
    cammoluvr

Answer by cammoluvr at 9:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I use a couple different workout "games" for the wii, My fitness coach and Wii fit 2.
    fritobaby04

Answer by fritobaby04 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Insanity- 12 lbs and 2"..
    Running- 45 lbs and 50"
    I'm doing P90X, running and some other workouts now. I do P90X 6 days per week, run at least 3 times per week, and of course throw in others as I go...
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 10:16 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I've had good results with workout videos. But I've definitely had the best results with a lot of running and a little bit of strength training.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 12:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Zumba!!! Lots and Lots of Zumba. :) Along with some running but not much because I don't like running. I have lots 10lbs and 2 inches in a month with just Zumba.
    MyGirlParadise

Answer by MyGirlParadise at 1:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• p90x is great. I was intimidated by strength training before, but it really teaches you good form. I got alot stronger doin p90x & finally lost the 15lbs i couldn't get rid of.

I like Jillian michaels ripped in 30 as well. I get bored easily with programs and like to mix it up.
    TaraRichelle

Answer by TaraRichelle at 5:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2011