I am having a surprise party for my Bf , what should I do ?

I plan on having it tomorrow while he's at work and surprise him when he gets off , since I got paid today and couldnt bc I didnt have a way to the store and need some ideas. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I did that once for my DH when we were dating. He doesn't like "celebrating" anything (and I mean ANYTHING. lol. He likes to watch the kids celebrate, but he doesn't enjoy it on his own)...So, I got a few supplies and just invited my parents and a friend and her husband (that we hung out with like all the time before we had kids. lol). He enjoyed that I kept it small, and as a little humor, I did it all in camoflauge (he's in the military). Find a theme that matches his personality, and get a few things together.
    Anonymous