Did you feel like your abs were super weak after a c-section?

I still feel so weak and sore 6 months post-partum.
I tried to do some pilates yesterday and it was awful!!!!

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 9:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i would talk to your doctor because i had 3 c-sections and i never felt that way the only problem i had was with my last one and i ended up with an infection but it only took me 2 months to have it cleared up ... but i do think you should be feeling like that so i would make a list of the things you do during the day and your questions for your doctor and see what he says
    cammoluvr

Answer by cammoluvr at 9:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• My c- sec hurts sometimes even 8 years after I got it done. So it won't go on the upside sorry...
    proudmom717

Answer by proudmom717 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• My baby (third section) just turned one. I feel like my abs are much weaker than they used to be, but I haven't felt pain in a long time.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I think my abs are weaker now than they were, but I just had my c-section not even 6 weeks ago, but I'm not really in any pain any more.
    fritobaby04

Answer by fritobaby04 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 2, 2011