Is it save to go places like the zoo this summer I am 30 weeks pregnant

I am due August 9th. This is a healthy pregnancy a long with my other 2 they were healthy as well. We plan on going to a zoo next week which I will be 31 weeks then another zoo in July and another in August on the 3rd before I deliver. The one on the 3rd is cause my dd is getting free tickets for her and 1 adult for the zoo. Anyway if it is in the high 80 or in the 90's and I have sunscreen on and water is it ok to still go to the zoo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sure. You can do anything that you would do if you weren't pregnant. Except for things like horseback riding, riding on roller coasters, anything like that.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I plan to go in a few weeks and I'm 32 weeks on friday! It should be fine just sit for a few minutes if you get tired and drink lots of water :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• For sure. I am 41 weeks and we went to the zoo in 90 degree weather yesterday. It helps keep you healthy for delivery to have the exercise. Just make sure you're well hydrated.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• My doctor told me to stay out of the sun, but as long at your heart rate stays below 140 you should be fine, drink lots of water, and try to stay in the shade.
    Mason_david95

Answer by Mason_david95 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• it is kind of hard to stay in the shade when you are walking around the zoo
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• yea it's fine!!
    tasha94952

Answer by tasha94952 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2011