Extreme Couponing?

I'm watching the show,and I was wondering where can I get coupons for washing powders,dish detergent,tissues,deodrant,cleaning products?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 9:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• The paper usually has a lot of them! You can also do coupon services online like at: http://www.couponsthingsbydede.com/Default.asp

I know that for free, my library keeps all the coupons from their papers in a big tub and you are free to clip as many as you want. It is nice, and free for them to do, so if they don't already do it, you might suggest it!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I feel sorry for the cashier...seriously people have so little consideration for the cashiers who many times have certain quotas they need to keep up with like how many scans per minute or customers per hour...that extreme couponing can really blow those numbers.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2011