What's going on with me??!!

I've been feeling soooo crappy lately! I'm going to my doc in a few days, but wanted some advice in the meantime. I've been SO nauseous lately, also dizzy, HORRIBLE diarreah, major loss of appetite and NEVER have any energy.... before anyone says "your pregnant" I had my tubes tied and burnt right after having my daughter over 2 years ago... help??!!

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Health

• Maybe you have a case of the flu :( Sorry, rest lots and drink lots of water! Hope you feel better soon!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 9:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• A tubal is not 100% - so you *could* be pregnant. But you could also have some stomach virus stuff too.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a stomach virus. Make sure you drink a lot of fluids like gatorade. Dizziness is a sign of dehydration. If the diarrhea is that bad I wouldn't doubt if you were dehydrated. Try some immodium. That is the best thing since paragoric for diarrhea. Try to nibble on crackers and get those fluids pumping until you see your doctor. Hope you feel better.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 12:37 AM on Jun. 2, 2011