Sweating at night

I am 31 yrs! Last night I found myself getting up in the middle of the night to get a towel and wipe myself off because I was sweating do bad. I mean soaked, it was gross anyway this is not the first time. So does this happen to anyone else and what is it??

determind

Asked by determind at 3:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Health

• Like night sweats/hot flashes? Have you recently been pregnant? I had terrible night sweats after my c-section; was told it was absolutely normal. How about your diet? When I eat too many carbs, I have night sweats also.
    Anonymous

• My dad had that problem, it started out of no where. He found out two months later that he was diabetic.
    Anonymous

• awful isnt it? first they check thyroid and if nothing is wrong they say stress or hormones (pms)..let me know
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2008