What are some very early signs u got w u were pregnant? when did u test,was it accurate?

alisha80

Asked by alisha80 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• all 3 of mine I tested before a missed period cause we were trying to get pregnant and I couldn't wait to test lol. My first no symptoms what so ever took a test and found out actually a week before period was due. My second no symptoms what so ever and took a test 2 or 3 days before and I was pregnant and this one I actually started gaining weight before taking a test which I took a day before. I told dh either I was gaining weight or I was pregnant. I don't normally gain weight so I pretty much new. Took a test day before it was positive. I had symptoms right after I took the test until about 6 months. I had I think everything in the book lol. I had 2 girls thought for sure this one would be a boy cause how diffrent this one is, but they told me 2 times so far it is another girl lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• i didnt know untill i started feeling sick and got to the point where i couldnt eat anything and i know its strange but on my first it felt like i had flu and felt cold lol then was sick
    emma133

Answer by emma133 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• and that was only 7 weeks
    emma133

Answer by emma133 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• With my first, the only early symptoms I got were extreme fatigue and some very mild food aversion, starting about a week after conception. The only reason I took a test was because I was charting and knew when I ovulated and when my period should have started. After 3 days of no period, I already knew I was pregnant, but I took a test for formality.

With my second, I had every symptom in the book--extreme fatigue, insomnia, sore breasts, nausea, cramping, etc., etc.--also about a week after conception. I was charting then, too, but took a test a few days earlier (the day my period would have shown) because I could think of nothing else that was likely to cause all of those symptoms.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• no symptoms with my first 2. just found out when i took a test. with my last i started having heart burn and i knew i only have heart burn when im pregnant. i knew i was supposed to start in a few days so i went ahead and bought a test and found out i was pregnant
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I got a cold which seemed to go on forever, then when the cold symptons finished the sickness stayed !!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• with my first baby i didn't know until i was almost 3 months
    with the baby i just lost in march- i felt a very werid pulling feeling behind my belly button. almost like a string was tied to my belly button and someone was pulling it lightly(it didnt hurt just was awkward)

good luck
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• hehe i had all the symptoms but was told i couldnt have kids so i didnt think anything about them. I was throwing up, but i have issues with my liver enzymes, i was extremely tired all the time, but i was working 12hour shifts at a factory, missed 2 periods but i am irregular, and was gaining weight but i thought it was from eating fast food. in april i took 3 home preg tests thinking that maybe i was they all came out neg i went to the dr for severe stomach cramps and found out that i was 14wks and 4 days preg.
    Marie141

Answer by Marie141 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I felt sick. I was going to go to the MD if it came out neg because I was sure there was something wrong with me if I wasn't pregnant. I felt awful!
    stacy8606

Answer by stacy8606 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• 1st- I felt light headed and just off and tired
    2nd- heart racing and then tired
    3rd- completely exhausted right away
    I am feeling very exhausted for a couple days now...uh-oh.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 12:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2011