Why do I feel a kick in 2 diffrent places?

it is weird because I will feel a kick at like my left side then like a second later if that I can feel a kick on my right side. Is that possible to have a kick in 2 diffrent spots? I am only pregnant with one baby and I am 30 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• All four limbs move, so you can feel a punch from the hands, kick from the feet and they will also knee and elbow you...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Kicks as we would say isn't necessarily just kicks. They can be punches, kicks, or in my case she likes to hit me with her head, lol. While having my ultrasound my daughter literally pushed up with her feet and nudged me with her head.apparently she didn't like her space being invaded :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Baby has 2 knees, 2 elbows, 2 hands, 2 feet, a head, and can move and change positions several times / day.
    ;-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• My daughter quite literally was doing somersaults up until the day she was born at 39 weeks 5 days. She was a scheduled c-section. My doc kept telling me I was nuts until nurse told her(doc) that they had to repostion the moniter on complete opposite side due to baby moving and doc reached in expecting a foot and was holding a hand instead. She based this on the moniter like 2 minutes before. Dd hated being wrapped up and screamed until she kicked her way out of her swaddle. This at only a few hours old! She is a very active child.
    Mim4

Answer by Mim4 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• They have more than one limb to poke you with lol
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• yep arms , knees and legs remember, I used to get that quite often.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• lol my son is spread eagle so i feel a foot on my left side and a foot on my right side then i feel his head moving down on my bladder and maybe a hand punching through my belly button...its not that weird
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 10:35 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I used to get headbutted a lot
    stacy8606

Answer by stacy8606 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• It's probably a kick mixed with something else. My oldest DD, Raegan, use to knee me and elbow me at the same time. When I was pregnant with my twins, they would both kick and elbow at the same time. It felt so wierd!
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2011