Anyone else have an HTC or Windows phone and have a ton of issues?

campbellb3421

Asked by campbellb3421 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Technology

• Yes. All the time. I seem to freeze a lot, the screen gets stuck on several at the same time and it always wants to go to visual voice mail. I sure hope I'm not frozen one day that I need to call 911.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I have an HTC EVO. I do on occasion have it get stuck. I had it a good 6 months or so with no problems then sometimes now I try to type and the letters won't type on the screen. Or if I'm typing a post like this (I'm on my phone now) there is a lag from when I hit the letter from when it shows up. Like it has to get caught up. Mostly the only time it freezes is when I open an app, and its mostly the app itself that is the problem. It will freeze a minute until the force close box pops up.
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I have the HTC Thunderbolt and dont have any issues.
    mysticalmalissa

Answer by mysticalmalissa at 6:09 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• my bestie has an evo..hers freezes very rarely
    ilovemyboys84

Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2011