Bahahhahahahahahahah LOL LOL!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGw2e7P8g-s&feature=player_embedded

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 10:13 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Funny Not
    Anonymous

• LOL ... If only it were THAT easy. *SIGH*
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 10:33 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• BOO Fail! How could any reference to the Holocaust be remotely funny...
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• It's not a reference to the Holocaust ... it's a reference to a tyrant who thought he could be a dictator shrouded in lies and secrecy, demanding obedience from the people in the name of safety.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 10:46 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Speaking of safety ... maybe Adam and co. should do the "safety dance" at the Jefferson Memorial next time.

-Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 10:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• My computer kicked me off of You Tube....something wrong with that one---I couldn't watch it. But that is okay. Hitler is never funny.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• First off its not about the Holocaust not even close, second if you cant see the similarities in what is happening in our country to what happened in Germany then your really missing the point. Every one thinks that another Holocaust cant happen right here in the United States but i sure as heck see it going that way and if people cant see that then i guess they deserve to be rounded up like cattle and treated as such. And yes part of it was funny since we are now no longer able to Dance in a public place. Of course those crazy westboro people can protest at funerals as long as they are on a public side walk and that is OK.
    mrssundin

Comment by mrssundin (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Of course those crazy westboro people can protest at funerals as long as they are on a public side walk and that is OK.

Good point!
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 10:08 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Since I can't SEE the You Tube thing, I am wondering WHO is going to be rounded up, why,and by whom??? Sounds like a paranoid nut case has too much time on his hands so he's going nuts and putting it on You Tube---a common occurence now days. ANYONE can make a stupid video for You Tube.
    I am guessing that I cant access it because my Virus Protection program wont let me. And that is a good thing.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• wow minnesotanice, way to educate your self. If you could see the video that automatically makes it untrue. wow did know you had to see something to actually believe in it. Im guessing that God and Jesus dont exist either since you cant see them..
    mrssundin

Comment by mrssundin (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Jun. 4, 2011