What is the earlyest time to safely get pregnant after a c-section

was close to being diobedic and geting preaclampsa and was bed ridden ba back and olvarian cysts!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• honestly i would wait atleast 2 years befor trying again but thats just my opion it takes a while for your body to heal from a c section and being pregnant is alot of stress on your uterus that has just been stiched up but my sister in law who had a c section with her first was pregnant just 8months later and shes fine plus shs had 4 kids since and all are about 18months apart so i guess you should ask your dr.
    Anonymous

• My doctor said to wait 2 years to get pregnant again. It takes time to heal.

Answer by louise2 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My doctor said to wait 18-22 months.
    sgr123

Answer by sgr123 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• my doctor said 1 year I waited 3. every doctor seems to say something different...interesting
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2008