What can I do in the meantime?

I'm seven weeks along, and I feel like something is wrong. I can't put my finger on it, but I just feel like everything is not okay. My next doctor's visit is Thursday (6/9). Is there anything I can do in the meantime to assure me that my baby is fine? Would another home pregnancy test let me know that everything is okay?

I'm not spotting, I just feel wierd.

This is my first. Please don't scare me.

mrsjon

Asked by mrsjon at 10:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• the first few months are a very anxious time in the world of pregnancy. there are so many hormonal changes and physical changes that begin to happen within your body. Try to relax. DO NOT SEARCH THE INTERNET!! You will scare yourself into thinking terrible things are happening or may happen to you. Just check out a few books from the library, take your prenatal vitamins and eat well. try to get enough sleep and do light exercise.

I hope everything goes well for you throughout your pregnancy! Good luck and congratulations!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• You are pregnant for the first time...you are going to feel weird. There are miraculous things going on inside that your body is not used to...try to relax.
    Mim4

Answer by Mim4 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• i agree with min4 and bloomsr!!! they r both very right just relax im preggers again with my 2nd and i still freakd out a bit, i found out soo early compared to my dds pregancy..most of that was denial but anyways wat i did to kinda relax my self was researchd breastfeeding i read and watched tons of viedos and papers on it. i wantd to bf with my dd and it didnt work out so with this one i wanted to ensure i knew how to help myself out..idk if that helps any but congrats and goodluck...im sure u and your baby willl be great!!!!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2011