Interview with Adam Kokesh ... the guy that was body-slammed by police for dancing at the Jefferson Memorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv1xTSiwLCU&feature=watch_response_rev

Thoughts?

-Eilish-

Asked by -Eilish- at 10:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Are we still free?? It this what our men and women are fighting for?? I think not.

Everyday we are less free!
    .........."..............
    My son put that video on his FB page, I just wonder why we are not fighting back?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I just wonder why we are not fighting back?

Based on the responses I've received here, b/c people you should be required to get a permit in order to practice your rights. (Can we say oxymoron?)
    -Eilish-

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Lol
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:58 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• People don't care until its their lil precious baby being slammed into the cement for bad dancing...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:07 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Looks to me like they are doing what free people do and it sounds to me like this guy and whoever he can garner will continue doing it.
    It's how we get the info out to America. The cops? They were wrong, there was no reason for the brutality here. No one was resisting.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2011