Couponing!

How many of you are couponing?... Are there certain days that you do it and why do ppl do it just to see a STOCKPILE?... Im not downing anyone I just think that it turns into hoarding BUT anything that you can SAVE MONEY..Im for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you do to get ready to go to the grocery store?

JacquitaH

Asked by JacquitaH at 11:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Shopping

• I do some. Tuesday is a big day here because you can double coupon and when I go on Tuesdays I always women walking around with binders full of coupons. I just subscribed to All You magazine because it has awesome coupons. I also will use coupons and price match and can get a pretty good deal that way, but its getting really popular now with the TLC show.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 11:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I'll only snag ones for stuff we actually buy... here in California, the coupon states can't double, one per item, and so forth... and I tried snagging them for stuff that would be nice to try... but the only purpose is to get you to SPEND MORE (and they get many to do just that)
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• When you double though, they only give you up to $1 off. So if you have a coupon for .75, you get $1. If you have a coupon for .45, you get .90 off. so its not saving a ton, but every little bit helps.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 9:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I do use alot of coupons ,but I only use them for stuff that I do use ,or if it is something I want to try & not sure I will like,than I don't have quite as much money in it if I don't.
    wvblj

Answer by wvblj at 4:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• As far as stockpile I only do that with cleaning products, tp.,paper towels,laundry stuff,dish soap, soap, you know the things you try not to have to buy every grocery day, than if you really don,t have the money ,you got it at home & don't have to worry. Also I only do that if it's on sale & I have a coupon for it
    wvblj

Answer by wvblj at 4:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I try to use the coupons for items that we already use and if something is new and I want to try it. You have to be careful to not buy stuff you wouldn't normally buy.. another thing, hoarding like they do on that show.... crazy to me.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 4:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I love my coupon binder. I shop after I plan a trip based on sales and coupons.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I do. My stock pile is not hoarding because most of it is going to the homeless for Christmas packages. Also I get what I need like shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, razors, and other household stuff. I think it is crazy how some people assume couponers only get junk food. I don't get food with my coupons unless it is healthy. I plan a week in advance and cut only the coupons I will use, Watch the sales, and look at other couponers blogs for ideas. Then I stuff my coupon binder and head to the store. I do not like that show by the way LOL. I have heard that a lot of what goes on that show is fake. Also they the store gets the okay to misuse some coupons for the show and they will get reimbursed from the show.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 6:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I use to coupon. Now I cafemom.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I'm new to couponing.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 5:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2011