One of my nipples adult content

one of my nipples itch vary much! i cant get it to stop its been like two days! it also leeks alot also, what should i do? im 24 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Mine tend to go through the itching whenever I am pregnant. I use Lansinoh (Lanolin) on my nipples to help with the itching. The last time I had to buy the cream, I found it at Babys R Us. I wear breast pads to keep the cream from staining my bras. The breast pads (nursing pads) will also keep you from leaking through to your clothes. The leaking prior to delivery is a common occurance.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Try the lansinoh for nipoles. It's not a cream. More like Vaseline.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I meant nipoles. N yes! Definitely wear breast pads cuz it will stain ur bras.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• my belly itches all the time really bad and ive found that if i put huggies lotion with oatmeal and shea butter in it that it helps. try that on your breasts
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 2, 2011