How many are smokers?

If so and if you've ever tried to quit, what's the longest you have went without picking another one up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I stopped smoking each time I was pregnant, so the longest I went without one was 41 weeks, plus a few weeks after the baby was born...but after each pregnancy I started again (3 pregnancies, 4 babies)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 12:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I smoked on and off for 7 years but I quit smoking almost 9 years ago and im not going back! I found quitting to be easy. i know it isn't for everyone but it was for me, guess im lucky;)
    Good for you fallnangel for quitting during pregnancy.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:41 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have been smoking on and off for years. I wind up quitting when I have to have my teeth worked on. I am so paranoid about getting dry socket. the longest I went without smoking was 2 years, then I went to work in a casino and was around smoke all the time.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 9:05 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Not me...
    BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 12:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2011