35 weeks pregnant and something is weird ?? HELPP

im 35 weeks pregnant and a little part of my upper stomach is sore and tender when i touch it ? it comes and goes is this the baby doing something weird or should i worry???? help im in need for some advice.. thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Probably the baby kicking or stretching out. My kids used to do horrid things to my ribs lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I am 95% sure it is baby's positioning. This happened to me a lot with my son. Try stretching, maybe shifting baby. I remember at times it was too painful for me to move, sorry if you experience this. 35 weeks yeah one more week & baby's lungs are fully developed!! Hang in there!
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 1:01 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• If it's under your right boob it's normal, your ribs stretching because of the baby. I have had a pain there for the past 3 months and i'm 40 weeks pregnant. Your babys position will do it too, my son is always stretching and that hurts it also.
    roxy27

Answer by roxy27 at 2:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2011