Why am i still sore??( TMI) (TMI) (TMI) adult content

i had my daughter 7 months ago but everytime i start my period i am sore down there ! why is that?? my mom told me it was normal ! but i wanted to ask all the moms on here !! should that be something i tell my dr? it is only when i am on my period . and it goes away when i am done !

Heavenbrwneyez

Asked by Heavenbrwneyez at 12:37 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Health

• I get worse cramps after having kids, but never heard of just being sore down there. Never hurts to ask your dr about it.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 12:41 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Hmm...not sure. I dont remember ever being sore during my period. I doubt it is anything to worry about but you should ask your doc just in case
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:41 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• its never a bad thing to be checked out by your dr. to be safe.
    I didnt have my period (nursing) for 2yrs so IDK if its normal @ 7mo..
    Im just guessing it is OK, as long as normally you are OK & sex is not painful.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I get sore down there when I'm having a period and my leg aches where I got varicose veins from my 6th and final pregnancy too, but only when I'm having my period. And only since the birth of my last baby. Don't know what's with that. I keep thinking I should mention it to the doctor too, but I never do. My baby girl is 2 years old now and still....
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I was told that it can take up to two years to heal completely. I had a horrible emergency epesiotomy, and it took about two years for me to heal and to not be sore down there. Sometimes when it's cold, it still hurts, and he just turned four.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 12:45 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• and it isn't painful during sex! just during my period !! and i also have a pain in my right leg ! and that comes and goes ! i have had that pain in my leg since i went into labor! but after i had elise it has went away but come back sometimes !
    Heavenbrwneyez

Comment by Heavenbrwneyez (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2011