i need help!

okay if you have read my other posts, then u already know that im new here, but i am so confused, sorry if i sound stupid but i dont know how to do anything except ask these questions, lol

Karen_evans60

Asked by Karen_evans60 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• What do you need help doing?
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 3:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Do you need help navigating the site itself....? You must have joined specific groups.....you can check those out, respond to questions, ask questions...etc.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 3:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• click on the groups page and see if there are any you are intersted in. even look at other moms pages and see what groups they are in and join.. ther is a newcomers group they will answer questions too.
    JamiesMom08

Answer by JamiesMom08 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I use this site to meet other moms and get a laugh at some of the questions people post. I also post questions too and prayer requests.. It is nice to get other opinions.. I enjoy making new "internet" freinds.. Especially other moms that go thorugh the same things that I do.. Women that really know what you are going through..
    JamiesMom08

Answer by JamiesMom08 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2008