Bleeding??

Ok so this morning I woke up and had brown spotting when I went to the bathroom. Did some house work and went on a long walk with my kids came home and it was brown spotting with red also. I freaked and thought AF (BTW...AF is over a week late) after I saw that I laid down to relax, I have gone to the bathroom 3 times since then and nothing! What do you ladies think this could be? I am calling my doc in the AM so see if they can get me in.

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 12:39 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be implantation bleeding. Maybe you O'd late this month. If you still havent started in a week I would test. What did the Dr say?
    gump

Answer by gump at 9:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I was thinking that also, but it just seems really late for implantation unless I got all my dates wrong? The doc wanted to charge me $100 just to come in so I said forget it and decided just to wait it out
    Mikayla_lynn

Comment by Mikayla_lynn (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2011