Need a work from home job that doesn't involve selling stuff!!!!

traren

Asked by traren at 12:39 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• In a desparate attempt to earn some money from home, I'm trying to master currency trading, but so far I'm not coming out in front. It's an interesting challenge and I enjoy it, but since I lose money more often than not, it's not really serving the purpose... Sorry not much help here.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I know you said you're looking for a job, but have you ever considered a home based business? I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No Selling, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:02 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Would you need to be able to care for the children at the same time ,as you work ? I have a friend who works from home for American Express(She does not sell anything.) But she does need a babysitter in the home with her while she works. She cant put the customer on hold, to pick up a baby. I can get you more info .... ?
    Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 1:04 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Your choices are pretty much starting your own business, from babysitting, running errands, making gift baskets for people, etc etc. There are so many books and even magazines filled with ideas. But "jobs" with a paycheck are few and far between....at least ones where you make decent money.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:21 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• have you checked out some of the groups on CM? There are several who have businesses and job ideas. Good Luck!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Hey i just ran into this and to me its cool but its not a fast way to make money unless you have alot of friends any way its Free and i do mean Free so all you do is watch ads thats it watch up to 20 ads aday and you could start earning money but you earn even more money if you get other people to start watching these ads too so come and check it out you have nothing to lose : http://www.varolo.com/village/artzone
    artzone

Answer by artzone at 11:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I work from home because I have some medical issues that keep me home bound frequently, making it fiicult to keep a regular job in the workforce. I finally found the solution for me with Work at Home United. We are partnered with a wonderful Wellness Company that is not MLM and so does not require home parties and the support you receive from your team members is unlike anything I have experienced before. The rewards are only limited by your imagination. So if you are disabled like me and even if you are not and can't work outside the home but still want to contribute to your family income look no further! Visit my website and request more information. www.workathomeunited.com/beckysud I would love to share this opportunity with anyone who is interested and for the first 2 seeks in August the sign up fee is only $1.
    beckysud

Answer by beckysud at 6:37 PM on Aug. 1, 2011